Maternity Pics

I changed out of my stretch pants yesterday afternoon & asked Rodney if he would take a few pics of the belly. I don't have a photography friend here like I did in Raleigh so no 'real' photo shoot of the belly this time but I think my dad Rodney did a good job. Here are some pics from at 34 weeks!


I've been so busy with Paisley & our house that I seriously cannot believe that I'll have another baby here in just a month. Seems kinda crazy but he'll be on his way soon!!! Pray for me if you think about it. 2 kids under 2 should be one of the greatest adventures of my life :-)

Kelsey  – (December 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM)  

will be praying. hope yall had a very merry christmas:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP