Scavenger Hunt 3/30

I'm participating in the Scavenger Hunt again. Here are my pics for the week.

1. What is that? Hunter has just  discovered his mobile. He loves it. He's such a chill baby and is so easily entertained.


2. Yum- Paisley is pretty much the pickiest eater I know. She literally survives on chicken tenders, sausage, pancakes and gold fish. I made sphaghetti the other day and she actually ate it. I about rolled over but before I fell to the ground, I grabbed the camera. It only took her 20 months to actually eat something I cooked. Small victories folks!

3. On the road- I originally wanted a picture of Paisley in her Cozy Coupe car on the street but before I knew it, she jumped out of the car. And what was so worthy of her attention? MUD on the side of the road! I just knew I was going to have a princess who loved bows & tutus and was a girly girl. Instead I've got myself a tom boy!!!!

4. On the shelf- I went into our pantry the other day and I was blown away by my husband's 'hot sauce' collection. If you know my husband, then you know he loves spicy food, Mexican and Taco Bell. I couldn't believe all the hot sauce he had on our pantry shelf. I mean who really needs 4 jars of japaleno's, 4 Cholulu's Hot Sauce, 2 TX Pete's, 2 Hot salsa's, 5 Taco Bell Sauce & 3 El Yucateco's. The man is the king of back ups because God forbid we EVER run out of hot sauce!

5. Bad Habit- I hate to admit it but we watch a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When Paisley was first born I swore that she wouldn't watch TV until she was 2. Then we moved to the sticks and an hour drive just to Target with her screaming in the background was all it took for me to buy a DVD player for the car. Now that Hunter is here, it keeps her entertained while I nurse him. I file this bad habit in the "never say never when you have kids" category.

Check out what others are doing this week by clicking here.

21 Wits  – (March 30, 2014 at 10:58 AM)  

Little big guy and on the road are just darling, and the bad habit is everywhere! hehehe! great photos!

Unknown  – (March 30, 2014 at 4:35 PM)  

Hey, I'm the tom boy too. My mom wanted a girly girly and pretty much forced me into being a girl. At 53, it still hurts. the teenager in our home would love all that hot sauce. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown  – (March 30, 2014 at 7:00 PM)  

I love the shots of Paisley, I'm envisioning her in that mud puddle.

Unknown  – (March 31, 2014 at 10:25 AM)  

I am so thankful not to have picky eaters. My girl is both, tomboy and girly girl--I have to watch that she isn't playing rough and tumble in a skirt--luckily most have shorts under them now. The mud picture is adorable!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP