Scavenger Hunt April 6

I'm proud of myself that I'm back again for a Scavenger Hunt. I've been using my dad's professional Nikon camera and I gotta say I'm loving it. I'm a Canon girl and I really needed to upgrade to a full camera about a year ago but it's not in the budget this year. So I've grabbed my dad's camera and we now have custody agreements for it. He'll be taking it to Japan in 2 weeks so I'll be back to my little crop sensor :-(

Here are my pics for this week

1. Macro- Bluebonnets are starting to come out here in Southeast TX and I'm loving them!


2. Wheels- Paisley jumped in the wheel barrow last weekend and helped her daddy with yard work.

3. Shiny- Can you believe this little shiny dress is mine from over 30 years ago? We thought Paisley's fat little belly wouldn't be able to fit in it but it did and she loved it! I think she thought it was a princess dress or something because she kept dancing and twirling around in it.

4. Weather- the weather has been great lately and we've really enjoyed getting outside.

5. Favorite sport- Paisley's favorite sport right now is basketball.

Click here to see what others did this week.

Til next time,
Candice

Unknown  – (April 6, 2014 at 11:43 PM)  

Those blue bonnets are beautiful. Paisley is so cute in that shiny dress. :)

Leslie  – (April 7, 2014 at 11:45 AM)  

Sweet girlie pictures and gorgeous Blue Bonnets

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP