Hunter- 5 months

Hunter was 5 months old on Tuesday and boy has he changed in just the last 2 weeks. First of all, he's a whooping 17.6 pounds! He is now officially rolling over from his back to front which means if you leave him in a room, he will be clear across it when you return. My friend Jessica told me it starts really getting hard having two when the youngest starts moving and I fear she may be right. Paisley didn't crawl until she was 11 months old but I think Hunter will start early.

Here's our monthly pics


And a few extra that you'll see on my June challenge soon

I guess his sissy already got to him & told him that it isn't fun when mommy gets her camera out!!!!

Mel :) –   – (June 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM)  

omg i LOOOOOVE that last one!!!!!! what an awesome photo, captured him perfectly! those eyes, those lips, the little chubby rolls and tiny tush!!!! great soft lighting, sharp focus and good bokeh! this is definitely a framer!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP